Monday, May 17, 2010

A LOVE TALE

I have been loved but never have I loved. So I weep to save my soul. Weeping will not save you! A voice said to me,neither would working save you. Though my face were bathed in tears,that could not allay my fears & could not wash my sins of years. I knew weeping could not save me! For I have sinned in my inability to reciprocate the love that washed my heart clean. So I waited to condole my soul,but waiting will also not save me. Helpless,guilty,I lie. In my ears is mercy's cry,if I wait I can but die,waiting could never save me. So I ran in search for believe,so I could reciprocate love,hoping I could love until I see an apple on an orange tree.                Soon enough my eye stomached a creature I have never seen before. Incredible it was. I then screamed aloud,'I have seen nature among mem'. The greatest of men he is. Clothed with water & powdered with pastures. Empowered with the strength of a hundred men. Cherubic is his silver crafted body which an angelic maiden could die for. He breathes fire & bath with snow. His hair stands firm like the statu of liberty. His eye sparkles like diamond in sunlight & his eye ball shines like the midnight stars. For he was a natured spartan.                        As I marvelled at this nature-like creature,I saw the sun on the face of an innocent maiden whose whose unriped sense nutured a blameless mind. Slender & tender in her crave for love. Carved like an hot chocolate lake with the shape of an hour-glass which sweetness could quench the hunger of a fearless soldier & her sea-like eye could break the rocky heart of a soldier at war front.                              I gazed in curiosity at the spartan & maiden as their feet met at an 'abicus' garden,where the spartan crave for the maiden like a mad man craving for madness. Their sight socket connected like copper wire fused to a junction box & then they fell into a love trance with no holdbacks, then they knew they were betrothed. With a step closer she surrender to his adore like a rodent caught in a trap. 'But only time is capable of understanding how great their love for each other really is' I said to myself in believe.


No comments: